Friday 3 February 2023

Delirium Awareness

 The first thing you need to do is stay CAM in the ICU,

If I had SQiD for every time I was told THINK delirium,

I would be rich as can be but I DOS protest too much,

My experience with delirium is a 4AT best,

Maybe I should invest in a Nu-DESC so I can write at my best,


I am always asked which tool is the best,

I usually answer under duress but its simply the one you can use,

The one that will be sustained because if not its of no use,

Delirium is no kind of game, it is a failure of the brain.


And sure I might write a rhyme but I ain't wasting my time, 

I am working hard I'm on my grind,

I am not writing in lines of code this ain't no DOS,

I want everyone to understand from the trainee to the Boss,

If you look closely, the tools you can find.


Everyone thinks I have some great insight,

All I have are tales of my fights where I nearly DIed,

DRS tell me all of the time the delusions are all in my mind,

The GARnish is their thinking is far behind.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on the A-F bundle

 I was always told to stay humble, I was told let others speak about the things you do, So I’ll talk about the A to F bundle, It should be f...