Sunday 26 August 2018

My friend

You are my friend, you cared when others didn’t,
I see you when you hurt,
I love you because you stand with me,
I love you because you’re great,
I love you because you are you.

Friends are precious never taken for granted,
True friends hold you up when the world is against you,
True friends support you when you are down,
But never try to steal your shine,
Friends love you for who you are, not what you have.

Friends might not be there when you want them,
But they will always be there when you need them,
They will say the right thing when it needs to be said,
They will respect you enough to tell you your wrong,
They will make you smile when the darkness comes over.

Friends are never afraid to give you a hug,
Never ashamed to show you love,
Friends are precious valued higher than gold,
Never take for granted the friendship you formed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on the A-F bundle

 I was always told to stay humble, I was told let others speak about the things you do, So I’ll talk about the A to F bundle, It should be f...