Tuesday 22 February 2022

The eye of the storm

 

I sit here in the calm,

The Wind Battering the defences,

Listening as it passes through the gaps,

Feeling like the walls may give?

 

The calm at the eye sees the destruction,

It sees what will come to consume it,

Damage it will reek if the eye moves,

If the eye collapses in on itself.

 

I look at the trees fell,

The world brought to a halt,

Held in place wondering what’s going on,

Watching as the wolf blows down the house.

 

Now we walk in the damage,

We try to patch the holes, replace the walls,

Put roofs back on, bring back energy,

And Figure out how to cope in the new reality

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on the A-F bundle

 I was always told to stay humble, I was told let others speak about the things you do, So I’ll talk about the A to F bundle, It should be f...