Tuesday 15 March 2022

Delirium

 Delirium is a sudden change in mental status,

I am going to tell you what it's like because it matters,

If you have further questions feel free to @ us,

At the end of words, I'll serve perspective on Platters.


I'm suffering from a kind of confusion,

My brain is acting slow, my thoughts I'm losing,

Drifting away and my control is gone,

Doing things that are definitely not me,

Don't know where I am can't count to three.


I can't feel safe here I don't know you,

Why are you trying to hurt me,

Where are my family, where did you take them,

What have I done to deserve this treatment?


The world is black as they attacked me,

My mouth won't work, why can't I move,

What are they plotting at the end of my bed,

Why do they want me dead?


The world is fussy what can I trust,

Everything looks clearer but can I trust,

These people looking after me were torturing me,

Now I've to trust them with my life,


I just got my sanity back, I'm so tired,

I'll just have a little nap, why do you keep talking,

My ears are blocking what you're saying,

I can't focus on you, I'm so tired,

Can't you tell I'm fighting for my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on the A-F bundle

 I was always told to stay humble, I was told let others speak about the things you do, So I’ll talk about the A to F bundle, It should be f...