Wednesday 16 March 2022

WDAD 2022

 What does Delirium mean to you,

Does mean hard work and effort too?

Alarming, confusing or losing your mind,

Do you know how it feels inside.


2 times I have had delirium,

0 times people have spoke about it to me,

2 experiences where I had no control,

2 times where damage was done to my soul.


4 delirium days I’ve spoken or worked on,

A huge amount of effort to improve education,

Time for us to reflect and improve our behaviours.


Some times the small things make differences,

Quiet times can help us to sleep,

in our rest we can refine our feet

Delirium is tough can you spot what I’ve done.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Mark - very important to have the experience of the person with delirium at the heart of what we do.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts on the A-F bundle

 I was always told to stay humble, I was told let others speak about the things you do, So I’ll talk about the A to F bundle, It should be f...