Tuesday 5 January 2021

My Inspiration!

 Healthcare Workers,

You Inspire me,

You've been asked to do so much,

You have done it and more as the burden increased,

You inspire me to push through,

Get to those greener days.


We will make it through because of you,

We will survive because of you,

I'm alive because of you,

I am thankful for the work you do.


Times are tough and to be frank, we have asked of more than enough,

It looks like the next few months will be rough but you'll get us through,

Marvel has the Avengers but in the real world we know our defenders,

Lots of people online acting, being pretenders, 

Posting on Twitter being offensive, being so goddam reprehensive.


The Stalwart protectors of our Health,

Despite the government keeping the wealth to themselves,

But still resolute when call upon to help,

The selfless dedication invested by the few,

So we can return home both me and you.




This is a thank you to all the healthcare workers who are doing so much and having so much expected of them by their employers and people in general. You are all doing a fantastic job and we owe a debt which can't truly be paid back. Your dedication to caring for patients and finding treatments and managements to help people make it through this Covid Pandemic is outstanding. The thanks may have waned from the people at large as the restrictions have left a bad taste in their mouths but I am more than aware we are being carried on your backs just now. I greatly appreciate the extremely difficult work you are doing and will have to do in the months to come.


In Short Thank you so very much 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on the A-F bundle

 I was always told to stay humble, I was told let others speak about the things you do, So I’ll talk about the A to F bundle, It should be f...