Friday 1 March 2019

My Delirium story (in about six minutes)



Hey guys so as you know world delirium awareness day is coming up so I took to my iPad and recorded a brief video on delirium. I did it because sometimes hearing is more powerful than reading, I am hoping to convince myself to record more of these short videos. I am excited to be doing work with Healthcare Improvement Scotland as I am always appreciative of any opportunity to help people learn from the bad things that have happened to me.

This video was done on the fly as it is best for me so my anxiety doesn’t build up, it is unedited except to cut the bit of me turning the recording off. This is how I would speak to you a human being.  Hope you enjoy and are not distracted by my massive forehead or wild hair. I know it’s what you where thinking. But seriously please please please read all the delirium related material that will be coming out from all the places over the coming weeks. Learn the signs and symptoms even if you are a seasoned consultant or a member of the public, knowledge is power and you could change someone’s world by understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on the A-F bundle

 I was always told to stay humble, I was told let others speak about the things you do, So I’ll talk about the A to F bundle, It should be f...