Friday 12 April 2019

Bravery

To be brave is not doing something,
It's doing something you know is right,
It's doing it even when there is great risk,
It's doing it while everyone tells you it's wrong,
It's sharing the darkness that you have fought.

Every patient volunteer is as brave as can be,
Sharing their scars that you can't see,
Showing you the reality of what life is to them,
Giving up a piece of them for all to see.

So in these words, I wind the truth,
Patients are more important than their diagnosis,
Remember the facts as I show you them,
We are people like you so remember that,

We all play our parts in advancing healthcare,
Without patient involvement it's without purpose,
After all, in the end, it affects us.

I hope this shines a light on something’s and hope that they bring comfort to some. I hope they help understanding between everyone. Feel free to comment here, on twitter or through the email part of this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on the A-F bundle

 I was always told to stay humble, I was told let others speak about the things you do, So I’ll talk about the A to F bundle, It should be f...