Tuesday 23 April 2019

Realisation

Clarifying our goals, seeing where to go,
Seeing the path forward, progression,
Over words, we argue, our obsession,
Goals aimed for to be achieved.

Seeing reality ever changing,
Facts and aims ever moving back and forth,
Life gives us new challenges to overcome,
New missions to go on and complete.

Clarity forming vagueness going,
Crystal clear is how I’m seeing,
Threads of fate now in-front of me,
Endless path we go walking,
Overcoming what’s in front of me.

My history revealed new goal apparent,
Helping others my drive on my journey,
Life unfolding with it’s new scars,
Looking at how far I’ve come,

Not yet done in my achieving.

This was written after I had been to SIGN guideline patient booklet development, I hand wrote it on the train. The train is a great place to write as in my case it’s often a quiet time before you go do something exciting or have come back from doing something exciting. It’s when my creative juices and anxiety are in full bloom which leads to some excellent work. I hope you all enjoy it, feel free to comment or reply to the tweet about this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on the A-F bundle

 I was always told to stay humble, I was told let others speak about the things you do, So I’ll talk about the A to F bundle, It should be f...