Tuesday 16 April 2019

Help

Why do we help those we don't know,
Because we're all human isn't enough?
Because it stops suffering isn't that great,
Why do we all live in fear?
Why can't we hold people we don't know near?

I don't offer you my aid out of sympathy,
I offer out of joint misery,
What you have gone through so have I,
Just look at me and what I survived.

If we do to others as we'd have done to us,
Life would be much better, a whole lot of fun,
A world filled with joy until the rising sun,
No more need for knives or guns.

So if you read this please remember this,
You have the power to change someone's world,
You have it in you to make it a better place,
If we all help each other we'll make the world great

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on the A-F bundle

 I was always told to stay humble, I was told let others speak about the things you do, So I’ll talk about the A to F bundle, It should be f...