Wednesday 8 May 2019

Aggravation

Frustrated standing at the sign,
I’m away at the moment all that’s noted,
Wondering what to do with my paper,
Watching a train departing aggravating,
The man behind the counter sitting counting.

On the train now elated making time now,
A friend comes on, time passes fast now,
Excitement building getting near now,
Off the train heading to my meeting,
Hoping for kindness as my greeting.

Meeting starting excitement building,
Sharing my story so freely,
Sharing everything making life better,
Arguing how to achieve it,
Forward existence of these tools.

Let us make things better,

For everyone



So like a whole lot of my poems they are written after something happens to me, in this case, I couldn't exchange my rail warrant because the person behind the counter was counting money. If I was just buying a ticket I could have used a ticket machine. So in my very passive aggressive way, I wrote a poem about it, I hope this helps you if you are having one of those moments when someone else is stopping you do something by inaction.







































If you read this far thank you very much, If you came over from twitter if you reply with Honey Cola that would be cool :) I am just trying to see who reads everything :D Anyway Thanks for reading you are all why I keep publishing these, I appreciate the support it means the world to me and has helped me power through some bad times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on the A-F bundle

 I was always told to stay humble, I was told let others speak about the things you do, So I’ll talk about the A to F bundle, It should be f...